Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Valentia's True Glow Eye Cream


Hello all! Today I will be reviewing a product from Valentia for under the eyes that helps take care of those ugly dark circles and puffiness under the eye. First, let's start with the packaging of the product.


 I found that I really liked the simple packaging with the white and gold lined trim on the side. It gives off a classy feel to the product from the outside. The small bottle has the same design on the center. Inside of the bottle it appeared to look a little foggy, but that is because of the product that is inside.


As I squeezed out some cream from the bottle, a thick layer of peach cream came out onto my fingers. I haven't ever used an eye cream that was a different color other than white so that surprised me. The cream is rather thick, but smooth at the same time and applies very well under the eye for those problem areas. I was able to rub in every last bit of what I pumped out under both eyes that brightened and began to help soothe my dark circles. I have started to see a difference in my eyes over the past couple of weeks using the cream morning and night. I really like the results and I continue using this in my skin care routine.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014DH4FTC


I received this product from Tomoson for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment