Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hammond's Chocolate Bars



Hammond's chocolate is a company that has many different types of chocolate bars that are quite unique in their own way. They are outside the box and to be honest I personally never thought that a lot of these flavors would mix well until I tasted two of them coming from the grocery store.

One in particular was the Pigs N' Taters flavor which is named just that because inside of this chocolate bar it contains potato chips and crispy bacon bits. Isn't that something new? Yes! It had me from the start and caught my attention. It isn't every day that I come across chocolate that has bacon and potato chips mixed into the ingredients.


When you open up the packaging on the back you can see the bumps inside of the chocolate which are the bacon and chips. It packs a crunch and as you continue eating the chocolate bar the taste of the bacon bits will hit you right away. If you don't like bacon as much as me and my family do I wouldn't try out this particular bar.


The second bar I had was the Red Velvet Cake flavor! I have to say this was my favorite out of the two. I mean who doesn't like red velvet cake anything? The color of the chocolate was vibrant. When you break off a piece, in the center of the chocolate there is a red ganache that tastes just like red velvet cake. I thought the combination was brilliant, almost reminded me of what a red velvet pop tart might taste like without a lot of the cake. It was really good and it melts in your mouth just a wonderful feeling. A great treat to eat on movie night.


No comments:

Post a Comment