Sunday, October 25, 2015

ISA-Kitchen Barbecue Gloves



I haven't ever used a pair of silicone barbecue gloves before while cooking, but I really wanted the chance to give these a go. Since it's started to drift further into the colder months we haven't used our grill too much except a few times and for the rest I used my oven because you can use these when baking. That's a plus for me! I took them out of the package and made sure to test out the quality first, trying them on my hands to see if they fit, etc. I very much thought the texture was a bit flimsy, but it's great for use with heat up to 425 F. I love the heart design on the gloves and thought that was a cute touch. They are a little bit too big for my hands because my fingers are much smaller, but i didn't have any problems with maneuvering around and picking up hot pans.



Overall, I absolutely loved these cooking gloves and thought them to be an essential to have in any kitchen. I will be definitely using these more often for when I cook.

Features:
-Silicone Heat-Resistant For Temperatures Up to 425 Degrees
-No-Slip Five Finger Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items With a Strong Grip
-Waterproof Premium Grade FDA Approved Silicone - No More Dealing With Frustrating Oven Mitts Soaking Up Liquids
-No Staining or Unpleasant Smell Even After Long-Term Use
-Dishwater Safe and Easy to Use - Grime, Marinades and Oil Wash Right Off

No comments:

Post a Comment