Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Neck Snug Review

Neck Snug Review

I am always on my computer at the table or sitting at the couch with my neck tense and cramped up. I've been looking for a pillow that can relax my neck to the point where I'm not feeling uncomfortable and can be on the computer without any problems. This is the perfect pillow to have on hand!

The pillow itself is quite small, but that makes it perfect to store away and take with you while traveling. The material is very soft, it's light weight. On the back there is a zipper where you can open it and you will see the memory foam inside which helps with your neck support. On the very top there is a small strap where you can hang up your pillow wherever you would like to. 

I've found while using the Neck Snug that I don't have a lot of the problems I did with my neck before. It gives me the support I need in order to relax on the couch while I am doing my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment