Monday, December 21, 2015

Cella's Chocolate Cherries


Hello! I will be giving my personal review today on Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherries. I really like these and it is a great stocking stuffer or a regular Christmas present for a family member or friend. There are two different kinds which are milk or dark chocolate. I don't particularly like dark chocolate so I made sure to grab the milk chocolate to give an honest review. It differs for everyone according to the taste. I found that I really did like this brand. I have had chocolate covered cherries before, but not of this company so this was my first time trying these out. It was perfection on my taste buds, rich in flavor. The creamy filling on the inside with the cherry is what seals the deal for me. It's smooth, silky and can really pack a punch if you are craving something sweet at night.

The packaging is the same the only thing that does differ is the count of chocolates or the words Dark and Milk. I fairly like the packaging, it's simple and I like the gold with red colors.



I got the ten count box. These are what they look like inside.

And here is one with a bite taken out of it showing the creamy filling with the cherry that's inside. Each individual chocolate was just as great as the next one after. Delicious.

Description:

Since 1864, Cella's has been devoted to only one thing - producing the very best quality chocolate covered cherries. Cella's Cherries are unique. Selected cherries are surrounded by a delicious 100% clear liquid then encased in rich milk chocolate. This process creates a truly special liquid center confection, unlike other competitive chocolate cherries on the market.

You'll savor the goodness with every bite!

Notice! Warning!

Real cherries may contain real pits!

Produced in a facility that does not use peanuts, tree nuts, eggs or gluten.






No comments:

Post a Comment