Friday, October 30, 2015

INNOTECH Barbecue Matts

Innotech Barbeque Matts came inside of a long box that contained three new all black matts that were curled up together. I took out one that was a medium size that was able to fit nearly anywhere, these matts work on all types of grills as along with the oven or microwave. I thought this was very interesting, but because it was too cold for the grill and the microwave wasn't working I used the oven and made some baked porkchops! They were really good. I washed the matt before using it and slipped it into the baking pan before slipping it into the oven to bake. I properly seasoned the meat and placed them onto the matt.


I allowed them to bake before taking them out and placing them on the stove to allow it to cool.


The grease residue came off of the porkchops that went all over the matt. After I removed the meat from the matt I made sure to wash it to get the grease off and it came off without much of an effort. I wet a sponge with some soap and water, scrubbed and it came off that easy. It's reusable and that's why I like them.

What can be cooked?

- Chicken, Steaks, Eggs, Burgers, Ribs, Kebabs, Fish, Shrimp, Vegetables, Bacon and Grilled Cheese.

Precautions

- Wash before use
- Never heat exceeding 500 F
- Do not put in contact with direct flames
- No sharp objects
- Do not crumple

Features

- 100% non- stick
- Reusable
- Heat Resistant up to 500 F
- Easy to clean, dishwater safe
- Portable
- Good for roasting & oven tray
- No more scrubbing or scraping the grill!


No comments:

Post a Comment