Friday, February 20, 2015

L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Review



I do not usually wear a whole lot of makeup when I am out and about, but i thought since there was a lot of rave going on about this mascara I would do a simple review. I purchased the Manga Eyes mascara at a local Target and tried it for the first time. I did notice that unlike other mascara's, this one certainly lifts your lashes and extends them out quite a lot. They certainly did start to look like anime eyes. From using this your lashes will extend out a great length, espeically if you have naturally long eyelashes like me. However, this mascara is water proof and you may have to use a make up remover that will remove the mascara from your lashes. I love this mascara and i definitely would recommend the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment